Bernardo Silva

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Higor Douglas, 19 Feb 2017.

1. Higor Douglas

Higor Douglas

Studant
    Another Monaco player ffs

2. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    If all these Monaco lads we're linked with are that good I can see us getting a hiding on Tuesday! :)

3. Dax777

Dax777

I'm beginning to worry myself. But I find that this Silva us peculiarly like our Silva in name and playing style.

4. Tevez City

Tevez City

Their's Silva like to shoot and score, our doesn't.

5. Deepest Blue

Deepest Blue

Is he a quick Silva? A Silva Bullet indeed?

6. Bruun

Bruun

Cracker of a left foot, very skillful but yet another winger. He looks to be the real deal though.

7. Yates

Yates

A few of them are still quite young so aren't at their peaks yet but from what I've seen Mbappe and Silva have stood out.

8. Tugay One Cup

Tugay One Cup

In all honesty I've watched almost zero French football for the last eighteen months but I've seen everyone raving about this guy. Is he as good as they say?

Really looking forward to being there tomorrow and seeing some of these players first hand.

9. Tugay One Cup

Tugay One Cup

Also, I wonder how Monaco fans feel about their players being linked to us on the eve of the big game.

It happens to us quite a bit and, although the stories are obviously bullshit, it's annoying to see the media trying their best to unsettle us. I wonder if this the case with Monaco or if they are actually likely to sell every single one of their decent players.

10. Eds

Eds

Saw in a few years ago in an U21 tournament when he was probably an U19 and thought he looked head and shoulders above most of the other Portuguese players