Bernardo Silva

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Higor Douglas, 19 Feb 2017.

1. Andy Morrisons jock strap

Andy Morrisons jock strap

Im interested in your opinion on Mendy to me he looks one of the best leftbacks in Europe and would suit us down to the ground would he want to move to England?

2. Bill

Bill

old fuddy duddy who can't work this shit yet.
    he's the closest thing to Dave I've seen.

3. tolmie's hairdoo

tolmie's hairdoo

Except Dave has played at the highest level for ten years, winning titles for both club and country, whilst also coping with the slog of England.

We've seemingly signed plenty players in the past who looked world-beaters, only for us to discover they can't cut it at a club where you are expected to deliver every week.

Bernado Silva has excellent technical capacity, but he's not even comparable to Isco, who has existed at a much higher level in Spain at the biggest club in the world.

I remember when Gourcuff and Ben Arfa were being heralded from the rooftops in such a shit league.

I would rather save £50m and spend it on two full-backs and sign Isco.

4. birchwoodgingerste

birchwoodgingerste

surveyor
    Agreed

5. OB1

OB1

I like the look of Silva, B but I would take Isco ahead of him.

6. panne

panne

That's why Isco is likely to leave Madrid, yet you cite it as a reason to target him instead of Silva.

You also underestimate Silva, could be one of the very best within a couple of years.

7. tolmie's hairdoo

tolmie's hairdoo

I'd argue Isco is likely to leave Madrid because he hasn't been able to get enough regular game time, not because he isn't good enough, but because he has better players ahead of him.

And certainly ones that Bernardo Silva would not get in ahead of either, at the present time.

Curse of Real Madrid for Isco, who can hardly be blamed at wanting to sign for them when they came knocking.

He could always pull those two Champions League medals out of his back pocket.

Our own David Silva would have struggled to get a game every week at Madrid, such is their stocked roster.

It's not my money, I would take both B Silva and Isco, simply because we will be losing Dave in the next couple years, Nasri won't be back and there is no guarantee that Gundogan will be able to remain fit.

For the price of Pogba, we'd get both.

8. Dax777

Dax777

No. :-)

9. Dax777

Dax777

I like where your head is at :-)

10. BigOscar

BigOscar

Out of all Monaco's players, he'd be my number one signing, followed by Mendy. Not often do you see someone outplay Dave at his own game