Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
If all these Monaco lads we're linked with are that good I can see us getting a hiding on Tuesday! :)

If all these Monaco lads we're linked with are that good I can see us getting a hiding on Tuesday! :)
I'm beginning to worry myself. But I find that this Silva us peculiarly like our Silva in name and playing style.

Cracker of a left foot, very skillful but yet another winger. He looks to be the real deal though.

A few of them are still quite young so aren't at their peaks yet but from what I've seen Mbappe and Silva have stood out.

In all honesty I've watched almost zero French football for the last eighteen months but I've seen everyone raving about this guy. Is he as good as they say?

Really looking forward to being there tomorrow and seeing some of these players first hand.

Also, I wonder how Monaco fans feel about their players being linked to us on the eve of the big game.

It happens to us quite a bit and, although the stories are obviously bullshit, it's annoying to see the media trying their best to unsettle us. I wonder if this the case with Monaco or if they are actually likely to sell every single one of their decent players.

Saw in a few years ago in an U21 tournament when he was probably an U19 and thought he looked head and shoulders above most of the other Portuguese players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.