Bersant Celina and the EDS lads...

I like him and what I have seen from the eds but he really isn't ready just yet, hard work running up the left in front of cunts who are at you for every mistake, you only have to ask Edgehill about that.

He gets forward as much if not more than Kolorov if the eds games are anything to go by, of course I am also taking into account reports from his loan spell which suggested he was lacking in defence, hopefully these were exaggerated Millwallsaway.

I am all for youth to be given their chance btw.

Did Angelino not struggle with NYCFC? I only watched the first five or so games so did not get a chance to watch Angelino.

Personally, I want us to use experienced defenders at the moment. If we are going to take a chance, I would rather see a youngster play in a more attacking role. With the way we are organised, even Baresi would struggle. Maybe Angelino could do a job as a left winger.

The only good thing about yesterday was the performance of Bersant Celina who came on as sub for the last 15 mins. He turned the whole game on it's head. His play led to three good chances including the header Aguero scored from.
As a result he should start against Spurs. It is the only way our 'stars' WILL understand that they only way they get to start regularly is to play well.

This should have been done earlier in the season, at Sunderland in the cup, against Palace and Hull in the cup and at Villa and Norwich in the cup.

We could easily have started some of these lads in those games. Not 5/6 in one but certainly 2/3. It would have also given some of the senior players a rest.

Those games would have given them experience and enabled one to step in now.

As it is they won't be risked because Pellegrini doesn't do risks.

You are dead right. Our refusal to blood players is criminal and is such a let down. I look at Tottenham and how they have given youth a chance and it's flourished, yet we just stumble on with the same old same old!

I like him and what I have seen from the eds but he really isn't ready just yet, hard work running up the left in front of cunts who are at you for every mistake, you only have to ask Edgehill about that.

He gets forward as much if not more than Kolorov if the eds games are anything to go by, of course I am also taking into account reports from his loan spell which suggested he was lacking in defence, hopefully these were exaggerated Millwallsaway.

I am all for youth to be given their chance btw.

He sounds more like a winger than full back.

Angelino is less defensively sound than Kolorov and the nasty fuckers that boo our own players will have a field day the first time he is caught upfield doing his attacking style stuff, it could ruin the poor lad.

This is the conundrum. Play them when they look ready and they could be mangled. And yer dead right. There'll be scapegoating howls if he made one mistake!

If Pellers picked his matches he could give them far more time than the odd five or ten minutes, particularly yesterday when they were never gonna salvage anything.

Did Angelino not struggle with NYCFC? I only watched the first five or so games so did not get a chance to watch Angelino.

Personally, I want us to use experienced defenders at the moment. If we are going to take a chance, I would rather see a youngster play in a more attacking role. With the way we are organised, even Baresi would struggle. Maybe Angelino could do a job as a left winger.

Even though our experienced defenders haven't been doing the business for ages? I understand your principle, but when the experienced defender is a liability time and time again, can/would Angelino really be any noticeably poorer?

I understand why we wouldn't want to get on the lad's back, but I honestly doubt that would happen as much for a young lad from the eds. It's easy to see why our fans get pissed off with half arsed performances from supposed superstars, but I'd be more inclined to believe we'd get behind the young lads and the encouragement will be mutual.

The team desperately needs younger players. He looked energetic and worked hard without the ball. I'd play him against spurs. Spurs are one of the hardest working teams in the league. Our old team is going to struggle against that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.