Bersant Celina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids are entitled to be stupid imo. They do things that are dangerous and irresponsible. Obviously there are limits but I think in this case it should be easy to give a second chance and hope that he learns from the experience.

Who hasn't been a fool at this age?

Kids are entitled to be stupid imo. They do things that are dangerous and irresponsible. Obviously there are limits but I think in this case it should be easy to give a second chance and hope that he learns from the experience.

Who hasn't been a fool at this age?
The most interesting detail to me was how someone whose biggest achievement so far was a 5 minute FA Cup appearance is in a position to afford a Mercedes. I'm gonna guess that's not a 2nd hand one. You do wonder what effect it has on young players when they can basically do whatever the fuck they want and just buy their way out of trouble. You also wonder what effect it has on the efforts of young players in this country who surely can't help but think they've made it when they're handed all of these things before they've really achieved anything. Anyway, hopefully he learns from this. One and a half times the drink drive limit isn't the biggest crime anyone's ever committed. How long has he been driving for anyway? I thought if you committed an offence in the first 2 years after passing your test, you had to do the test again.

But yeah, there's absolutely no excuse, particularly for a footballer who has absolutely no problem paying for a taxi, and probably even paying for someone to pick up their car the next day.

The most interesting detail to me was how someone whose biggest achievement so far was a 5 minute FA Cup appearance is in a position to afford a Mercedes. I'm gonna guess that's not a 2nd hand one. You do wonder what effect it has on young players when they can basically do whatever the fuck they want and just buy their way out of trouble. You also wonder what effect it has on the efforts of young players in this country who surely can't help but think they've made it when they're handed all of these things before they've really achieved anything. Anyway, hopefully he learns from this. One and a half times the drink drive limit isn't the biggest crime anyone's ever committed. How long has he been driving for anyway? I thought if you committed an offence in the first 2 years after passing your test, you had to do the test again.

But yeah, there's absolutely no excuse, particularly for a footballer who has absolutely no problem paying for a taxi, and probably even paying for someone to pick up their car the next day.

I understand the club pay all their parking tickets as well, deducting whatever is paid out from their pay packet.

We're all guilty of foolish actions,but this is one that puts lives at risk.

I see no excuse for such behaviour,he's a twat - he should be treated like one.
He's a year off the road which is deserved. But he shouldn't lose his job. Not unless he continues to endanger people.

Some huge overreactions here.

He's serving his punishment - as long as he show's he's learnt the error of his ways I see no reason why he can't carry on with his (promising) City career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.