Bersant Celina

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
Hmmmm..... he hasn't elaborated but it seems he isn't a happy bunny?

There was an interview with him recently, regarding his call-up. He said that he'd been promised to be brought on as a sub at half-time. I guess it's that which he is upset about?

Falastur said:
FantasyIreland said:

There was an interview with him recently, regarding his call-up. He said that he'd been promised to be brought on as a sub at half-time. I guess it's that which he is upset about?

Cheers,perhaps that promise was part of the 'deal' that saw him choose to represent Kosovo,rather than Norway.

FantasyIreland said:
Falastur said:
FantasyIreland said:

Cheers,perhaps that promise was part of the 'deal' that saw him choose to represent Kosovo,rather than Norway.

There was no deal. Actually, there was a deal, but it's not the one you're thinking of. There was a deal struck by FIFA which says that Kosovan players, because Kosovo is not an actual member of FIFA, do not have to declare for Kosovo permanently to play for them. Celina could play in every Kosovo match for ten years straight and still get picked for Norway afterwards. Until Kosovo gets made a permanent member of FIFA - and that would require diplomatic recognition of the state by Serbia, and by extension Russia, which will not happen for a long time if ever - then this will always be how it is.

Falastur said:
FantasyIreland said:
Falastur said:

There was no deal. Actually, there was a deal, but it's not the one you're thinking of. There was a deal struck by FIFA which says that Kosovan players, because Kosovo is not an actual member of FIFA, do not have to declare for Kosovo permanently to play for them. Celina could play in every Kosovo match for ten years straight and still get picked for Norway afterwards. Until Kosovo gets made a permanent member of FIFA - and that would require diplomatic recognition of the state by Serbia, and by extension Russia, which will not happen for a long time if ever - then this will always be how it is.

Cheers,i didn't know that.

city youngster Bersant Celina is interesting Chelsea.

Record says Blues boss Jose Mourinho is aware of Celina and rates the youngster highly.

The 17 year-old moved to City two years ago from Norway, but could become available as the Premier League champs are forced into squad changes due to UEFA financial fair play restrictions.

Mourinho has had Celina scouted this past season and is keen to bring the midfielder to London

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/chelsea-boss-mourinho-keen-man-city-youngster-bersant-celina-4023188?utm_source=taxonomy_landing_page#.U34S_5UU_IU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/ ... 34S_5UU_IU</a>

Bersants response......
Bersant Celina ‏@BersantCelina · 8m
???

??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.