Bersant Celina

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by FantasyIreland, 4 Mar 2014.

1. MCFCFanTX

MCFCFanTX

N/A
    As someone alluded to, I think Celina should go to Girona personally. He's a creative, technical player with some flair who's playing style would fit La Liga.

2. WallyA

WallyA

Oh, I guess I wasn't familiar with the specifics of it. I guess that makes sense that if the loan ended he'd probably be back in EDS than first team.

3. bluwes

bluwes

Hearing that Celina is signing for Ipswich, not sure if its a loan or permanent transfer.

edit: its a loan

4. Chi-town blues

Chi-town blues

Good move.

5. jamesha

jamesha

Had the choice of Ipswich, Leeds or Bolton apparently. Let's hope he gets opportunities to play regularly.

6. City health warning

City health warning

Either of them aren't bad moves (although Leeds will not be very popular with a few posters)

7. Gaudion M

Gaudion M

Leeds are not what they were in a footballing sense. Very week squad and no cash = opportunities for young players. Fans are still the same.

8. City health warning

City health warning

Scratch the Leeds move. They have been taken over but they are not the most stable of clubs.

9. domalino

domalino

Exactly, the last thing we want is for Celina to go there because one manager liked him, then he gets fired in October and the new guy just sits him on the bench for the next 6 months.

10. BJL_City

BJL_City

Ipswich have been playing dire football the past couple of seasons, a dead club.