Berti signed shirts : /

DannyBoy2890

Currently in town (cinemas) and before went round to the stadium, went in the shop there also in the arndale and both shops had signed glauber berti shirts haha, priceless

I was in a East Stand box against Hull. Berti warned up pre match then he spent the game in his suit with what looked like a box full of Brazilians next door. He seemed to get quite excited when we scored he is blue through and through!

Berti = legend

Seen Berti a few times sat in box 60 in North Stand.Signed a program for my daughter!He looked shocked !!!!

lawrenceofbernarbia said:
I was in a East Stand box against Hull. Berti warned up pre match then he spent the game in his suit with what looked like a box full of Brazilians next door. He seemed to get quite excited when we scored he is blue through and through!

Berti = legend

I think we've finally found a man capable of filling Christian Negouai's boots.

Ric said:
lawrenceofbernarbia said:

Berti = legend

I think we've finally found a man capable of filling Christian Negouai's boots.

Hold on a sec, Negouai actually played and scored, albeit with his hand. He also got sent off, Negouai ain't got shit on the invisible man!!

The 'Berti Was Here' graffiti is now replacing the 'Kilroy Was Here' ones.

Its like the letters to the Irish Times reporting the first sighting of a cuckoo in Springtime,.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.