Best away trips

mcfcjosh

for me arsenal is up there its a great ground good pub cross the road very good day out but newcastle has to be the best fo me ive been every year for the last three years it is always quality. what do you lot think... obviously old trafford is giid if we win like last year so try not to say that

York City away in the 2nd dividion.... we took over the place not to mention the pub we went in, i mean we were pouring our own pints and just taking bottles without paying. felt sorry for the landlord that day. and in typical City fashion we lost 2-1 what more can i say..it weren't perfect but it were a gud day

newcastle is my best cos i can walk to it and since i have been up at uni we have never lost to them...apart from that away at bristol in the cu-p last year and fulham when we won 3-1 have been my best away days

Best away days, hmmmmm

Huddersfield on a wet Friday night, pissing it down, drew 1 -1 but just had a giggle.

Oldham, local ground to me, so go in the local pubs with the idiot fans and always go in the idiot end.

The best has to be Blackburn away in the cup the other year,
Knocking on the door of the Gold Cup at half 11 (after getting in from a night in 42nd Street at 5am), getting beered up on a hangover then Ricky Hatton turns up for a scoop, cant remember much of the game apart from us losing, but just a good crack all day.

I have only been to the Emirates twice, as have City.

It is the best away ground and set-up but too far away to make it the best, like Norwich is also. Chelsea not bad too if it was not so expensive. Had some good days out in Liverpool, but in the last 20 years the best day out has got to be Villa due to our good record there all considered.

Big G said:
Best away days, hmmmmm

Huddersfield on a wet Friday night, pissing it down, drew 1 -1 but just had a giggle.

Oldham, local ground to me, so go in the local pubs with the idiot fans and always go in the idiot end.

Knocking on the door of the Gold Cup at half 11 (after getting in from a night in 42nd Street at 5am), getting beered up on a hangover then Ricky Hatton turns up for a scoop, cant remember much of the game apart from us losing, but just a good crack all day.

yes that was a good day but the game was awful and when i said newcastle the best trip to newcastle was when mpenza scored under pearce what a day

QPR for me.

Oldhams my nearest ground & I hate it! Freezing cold, last time I went for a real game we lost 2-1 & Summerbee gave us the v's. We played in that awful marron & white mid/late 90s kit.

Of the prem teams any visit to either dippers is good!

mcfcjosh said:
Big G said:
Best away days, hmmmmm

yes that was a good day but the game was awful and when i said newcastle the best trip to newcastle was when mpenza scored under pearce what a day

yeah that was a cracking win...great atmosphere in the city end...shame about the view!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.