Best butty in the world ?

The best butty is the one you eat when you have never been hungrier just prior. For me that was a bacon butty made by the missus (at the time) with brown sauce. No fucking around though. 6 rashers on thick slightly toasted bread. I had just recovered from a bout of flu that nearly took me from this mortal coil.

The best butty is the one you eat when you have never been hungrier just prior. For me that was a bacon butty made by the missus (at the time) with brown sauce. No fucking around though. 6 rashers on thick slightly toasted bread. I had just recovered from a bout of flu that nearly took me from this mortal coil.

A burger at a restaurant/bar/post office/general store in some one horse town in the mid west of the USA. I'd been drinking Becks all day and fishing and shooting guns out in the sticks with a redneck and a hillbilly. It was the first thing I'd ate in over 20 hours and on top of a bellyful of beer it is still the greatest thing I have ever tasted.

My dream is to do a Man vs Food tour of America and visit all the diners that do those heart stopping meaty buttys.

My personal fav is probably boring but a nice chip barm covered in salt and vinegar with butter on both sides of the barm.

I make a butty with most of my dinners, even pie sandwhiches, sunday roast sandwhiches.

Not sure if it is classed as a butty but I love a slice of bread in my leftover gravy on the dinner plate which is known as pudding in our house

My dream is to do a Man vs Food tour of America and visit all the diners that do those heart stopping meaty buttys.

My personal fav is probably boring but a nice chip muffin covered in salt and vinegar with butter on both sides of the muffin.

I make a mufin with most of my dinners, even pie sandwhiches, sunday roast sandwhiches.
Edited

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.