Best centre half partnership in England

gooney

Koscielny and Djourou has conceded 5 goals in the 15 games they have played together. Stat wise the best in the league. Squallaci has been the problem when he has played, but this two are the best 2 we have had since Toure(in his prime) and Sol

gooney said:
Koscielny and Djourou has conceded 5 goals in the 15 games they have played together. Stat wise the best in the league. Squallaci has been the problem when he has played, but this two are the best 2 we have had since Toure(in his prime) and Sol

Definately been your weakness this season. If you can tighten up at the back and get a full season out of your centre forward, you'll probably stay up next season. ;)

Hopefully you'll keep it going and win the league, as we've no chance - however, I still can't escape the feeling that you'll drop a bollock somewhere (I hope I'm wrong).

Guys our problem this season is an idiot called Squallaci, the man is intent on ruining the season. I have never seen a player create so much havoc, Everytime Koscielny has played without him he looks great, as soon as he enters the pitch the whole back four look lost. he even knocked Koscielny out cold one game for no apparent reason. He came in against Newcastle with us leading 4-0 and we concede four goal.

gooney said:
Guys our problem this season is an idiot called Squallaci, the man is intent on ruining the season. I have never seen a player create so much havoc, Everytime Koscielny has played without him he looks great, as soon as he enters the pitch the whole back four look lost. he even knocked Koscielny out cold one game for no apparent reason. He came in against Newcastle with us leading 4-0 and we concede four goal.

Is Wenger in the market for another CB such as Sarkho or Cahill?

benCTID said:
gooney said:

Is Wenger in the market for another CB such as Sarkho or Cahill?
No we have three good ones in Djourou, Koscielny and Vermaelen. The fourth one will be Kyle Bartley who is on loan in glasgow rangers right now. He wants to build a partnership with Vermaelen and Koscielny for the future. Problem is Djourou is playing exceptionally well and right now most Arsenal fans feel Vermaelen should be benched when he comes back

It has to be Vidic and Ferdinand by a mile.

Koscielny and Vermaelen would be a good pairing on a consistent basis.

Kompany and ANother (hopefully Boateng next season) is as good as Vidic and Ferdinand.

Same with Chelsea aswell, Alex and Luis would be a great pairing, gone off Terry, think he is past it.

The top three centre halfs in the prem are Vidic, Ferdinand and Kompany in no order.

WNRH said:
It has to be Vidic and Ferdinand by a mile.

Koscielny and Vermaelen would be a good pairing on a consistent basis.

Kompany and ANother (hopefully Boateng next season) is as good as Vidic and Ferdinand.

Same with Chelsea aswell, Alex and Luis would be a great pairing, gone off Terry, think he is past it.

The top three centre halfs in the prem are Vidic, Ferdinand and Kompany in no order.
individually you are right. But stats wise this season, even kompany and toure are better

gooney said:

Apart from Barcelona who else have they played?

I know Kamara scored when they 2 played together and also David Villa.

How far is Vermaelen away? He'd make a big difference to your titlr run-in. Congrats with the win against Barca, great game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.