Best Defensive Midfielders according to FM.

Meddler said:
zeusbheld said:
the game rates Vinny rather poorly at present. it also rates Ireland very poorly. i suspect it's because the research for player stats was done a good while ago and doesn't really reflect this season. (as further incriminating evidence it rates Gelson Fernandes as better than Vinny).

while "fm. is not. the real. world" etc they actually do a fair amount of research, so the stats reflect the opinion of researchers who follow their club and watch the player, and aren't (usually) total idiots. it isn't reliable but it isn't completely arbitrary either.

A few versions ago when Kompany was still a teenager he was rated really highly if I remember correctly, turned out to be one of the best players in the game if you picked him up early.

Kompany was almost like having a cheat! And yes, FM have a huge number of scouts around the world.. did i read somewhere that everton are going to start using theor network/scouting network as of next season? I have to say, the number of players id never heard of a few years ago who were youngsters on fm.. have since turned into household names.

FEEDHIMGARY said:
Meddler said:
A few versions ago when Kompany was still a teenager he was rated really highly if I remember correctly, turned out to be one of the best players in the game if you picked him up early.

Kompany was almost like having a cheat! And yes, FM have a huge number of scouts around the world.. did i read somewhere that everton are going to start using theor network/scouting network as of next season? I have to say, the number of players id never heard of a few years ago who were youngsters on fm.. have since turned into household names.

Like Robinho for instance ;0) always picked him up early on FM05

Prestwich_Blue said:
Goater666 said:
Reckon we could get any of these to join us mid season?

bestdms.jpg

Yes - we only need the right cheat and they could all be ours.

Money cheat? ;)

Miguel Veloso.
Also, you don't need any cheat to get money: I have £126m to spend :P
Quick recommendation: Juan Manuel Vargas from Fiorentina. Left back and left mid, excellent player.

Where does everyone play Elano in the city team? Playing Robinho and RSC up front. At the min I've got Elano in centre mid, but not sure he's doing particulary well there....

TimmyP said:
Where does everyone play Elano in the city team? Playing Robinho and RSC up front. At the min I've got Elano in centre mid, but not sure he's doing particulary well there....
I play Elano as CAM in fifa 09. Petrov as LM, SWP as a deep RM, Robinho as LF, and Bojinov as ST. But i also play kompany as lb when i play against united online. Otherwise he is CDM.

BulgarianPride said:
TimmyP said:
I play Elano as CAM in fifa 09. Petrov as LM, SWP as a deep RM, Robinho as LF, and Bojinov as ST. But i also play kompany as lb when i play against united online. Otherwise he is CDM.

this is my line up.....find elano is best playing as foil to striker

getting offers from manyoo/real, etc for him

myfm09squadbj4.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.