Best Etihad Night Games

One of the best games I have seen in a long while. Normally CL games can be dull with no atmosphere but tonight's was unbelievable.
it had everything & I mean everything!

Easily one of the best. Definitely beats probably my favourite game of last season Everton in the league cup.

Surely a City team had brought yer to tears before that night?
A few times yeah, remember begging security at Wembley to get back into the play off final at 13 years old after storming out in tears :) got back in, nice lads. Going straight back down, every home game under Beanie, home against spurs in Bobby's first year :)

Edit: that useless Fowler ****

One of the best games I've ever been to tonight, had everything.

A few times yeah, remember begging security at Wembley to get back into the play off final at 13 years old after storming out in tears :) got back in, nice lads. Going straight back down, every home game under Beanie, home against spurs in Bobby's first year :)

Edit: that useless Fowler ****

There yer go, yer should be used to it by now. Take it in yer stride like we FOCs in CBL3. Anybody have a tenner on 5-3?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.