Best Etihad Night Games

This had to have been up there, wish I could've been there.

Gladbach a couple of years back was also pretty great, 2-1 down at half time, Juventus winning, not much to cheer about, then we scored 3 in the last 10 minutes, Sevilla beat Juventus late on meaning we pipped them to top the group, & as an addition United got knocked out in the group stages after being torn apart by Wolfsburg, all in a delightful 45 minutes.

There yer go, yer should be used to it by now. Take it in yer stride like we FOCs in CBL3. Anybody have a tenner on 5-3?
Enjoyed some other ones more though, spurs the next season - CROUCH!, Yaya in the semi final, was that pissed I was convinced it was Mario, cried at that one too, gave the old man my final ticket the FOC, don't regret it :) 3-2 at home to Bayern, 2-1 at home to Spurs, 1-0 against PSG last year. Didn't make it over to that game tonight but I'll tell you what I loved it and I'm fucking jealous of the blues that were there.

Certainly up there, in terms of action packed and general level of attacking football, from both teams.

Whoever could've gone but turned their nose up at the opposition, will be kicking themselves now. We've been spoilt the last 12 months or so, some great night games in cup competitions.

Pep's Bayern when we came back from the dead with a Sergio hat trick ,
One of the most enjoyable games I've ever been at, must apologise to the tourists around me in CB2 for my Russian dancing when the third went in though.

Not sure the 1-0 can be topped due to what was at stake and how much we dominated but tonight definitely had to be up there.

I would say it's the the best game I've ever seen at Etihad, maybe anywhere.

It had everything; goals, cards, controversy, fantastic attacking football and yet another penalty saved by a City 'keeper; that's FIVE in a row, now.

If we continue to play like that, our support will mushroom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.