Best Etihad Night Games

Enjoyed some other ones more though, spurs the next season - CROUCH!, Yaya in the semi final, was that pissed I was convinced it was Mario, cried at that one too, gave the old man my final ticket the FOC, don't regret it :) 3-2 at home to Bayern, 2-1 at home to Spurs, 1-0 against PSG last year. Didn't make it over to that game tonight but I'll tell you what I loved it and I'm fucking jealous of the blues that were there.

That second Spurs game had a wonderful irony and symmetry about it - Crouch og, and 1-0 to us!

The 4-0 Villa game with Toure's lung busting run and goal at the death was a fantastic evening, as it pretty much secured us the league

After watching city for over 50 years that game v monaco rates as one of the best, had some great nights at maine road under joe and malc
sheer class goals from both sides and for once it went our way in the end,
We have witnessed some magic moments at the family stand end and my grandson was there to see em

Surprised WBA 4-0 hasn't been mentioned.

Crowd started flat, due to our title challenge being over, but you could feel the belief start to return as we dominated and news filtered through that the rags were losing and Wigan were hanging on like troopers.

Definitely up there. Goals, controversy, great football, some howlers, penalty save and most importantly a great win. It had everything.

100%, absolutely everything, the anger of the non penalty and red, the getting level then going back behind straight away emotions,
Usually when your score 4/5/6 the last couple are celebrated just happily with more of a smile and laugh as you're pissing it anyway, in this all 5 were cheered like a last minute winner as each meant so much, to do that 5 times ( god I sound like a scouser ) in one match + the pen save :)
Very lucky to have been at this one

Some reason I always remember Hamburg being a top night at home.... I'm not sure if it's just one of them that seemed better than it was in my memory though? I just recall it being loud as fuck and strangely enough it was before the family stand opened up.

Vinny nodding the winner when beating those scruffy swamp rat bastards on way to the 2012 title

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.