Best ever Rock song

Just a few more that I like
Magnum..start talkin love.
Great White..House of broken love..
Jeff healey..while my guitar gently weeps .
Manfred mann’s Earth band ..blinded by the light.
Motley crue.. Livewire..

Jealous doesn't even begin to cover it ;-)

That was quite a fun trip. The first day involved getting off the plane at JFK being taken into Manhattan (by three young American girls) to watch Van Halen's first Madison Square Garden gig (we scalped tickets on 7th row) and then to a club in Long Island to see the then little known Twisted Sister. The VH gig is in my top 3 concerts - David Lee Roth was at the peak of his powers.

Last edited:
That was quite a fun trip. The first day involved getting off the plane at JFK being taken into Manhattan (by three young American girls) to watch Van Halen's first Madison Square Garden gig (we scalped tickets on 7th row) and then to a club in Long Island to see the then little known Twisted Sister. The VH gig is in my top 3 concerts - David Lee Roth was at the peaek of his powers.

I'm sure you were too pal

Done a lot of research on Lemmy, what an absolute legend, humble to fuck until the end. He loved his life but had the decency of 10 men at all times when required. If kids were present, cigs were put out straight away and booze removed from the room etc or mums and parents. I would have liked to have a pint with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.