Best Guitar Solos

Who does the guitar bit for Fleetwood Mac - The Chain.

That dude wins imo.
That’s Lindsay Buckingham. Check out ‘I’m so afraid’ (live version on YouTube) or his solo stuff - some excellent playing. I can’t believe the guy doesn’t use a pick!

Scott Gorham Thin Lizzy. Still in love with you.
And by coincidence - bearing in mind my comments only 3 post above yours - I met Scott Gorham in a pub on Old Brompton Road in 1980. Me and a few mates had gone in there because they had a new fangled Space Invaders machine, and there at the bar on his own was Scott. So we bought him a pint or two and ended up chatting away for an hour or so, and thoroughly nice chap he was.

And FWIW, about a year later, I was at the bar at "Beachcombers" - a cocktail bar in Mayfair - with my then girlfriend, and Phil Lynott came and sat down next to us!

Didn't get that close to them but those concerts at the Apollo were good times. Think I must have seen five in all with different lineups.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.