Best "of the moment" chants

Reading away, their fans singing moss side murderers just after a shooting incident. My pal, a little worse for wear responded with a one man rendition of there's only one Michael Ryan. Lasted 15 seconds before getting nicked.

Port Vale away... Half time entertainment the England disability team playing a 5 a side game, all the brave lads had limbs missing, however there were only 9 of them so the able bodied manager went in goal, every time he touched the ball we were singing "cheat cheat cheat".....
Oh god I remember that well, fuckinghilarious.

Whos up Mrs Brown
Whos up Mrs Brown
Tommy Tommy Docherty
Tommy Tommy Docherty !!

Wasn't it who's up Mary Brown....? I was there... '78 Derby away, 1st game of the season 1-1?

Also

He shot his cum all over Mary's bum
Tommy Doc, Tommy Doc!

On holiday with my young boys when they were only 4 about 4 years ago and a plastic Rag and a supposedly adult asking them (twins) who there favourite players were, trying to see if they actually liked/watched football
1 answered Sergio the other Silva

Being pissed off he asked who the goalie was they answered Hart

Even more pissed off and with those around him of other fans laughing at him he started asking silly questions which they wouldn’t have known such as who was the city goalie when we were relegated by Luton and laughing when they couldn’t answer showing himself to be a massive prick

So I asked the boys who put the ball in Uniteds net and they both started singing

Half of City’s team did

And all in the pub started singing it

Wonderful

Wba away late 70s early 80s stewards and police for some reason stopping people swearing so the chant goes up he's here he's there where not allowed to swear Tommy booth Tommy booth.
Booth himself had asked fans not to sing the original version.

when we played portsmouth a few years ago and most of the ground were singing distin whats the score !
Not City but Portsmouth playing Watford who were kicking their players and Pompey fans chanted "You dirty northern bastards!"

Shaun Wright-Phillip's debut: "Are you Niall QuInn in disguise?"

Young and small black lad as ballboy a few seasons ago, got the full Shaunie Wright Wright Wright when he got the ball ....

Last edited:
Forrest at home to the Forest striker Jason Lee: "You've got a Pineapple on yer head..." etc.
Fantasy Football League picked up on it soon after if I remember correctly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.