Best "of the moment" chants

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by its a Barm, 5 Oct 2017.

1. crazyg

crazyg

Retired
    In a similar vein, when City played at Coventry in the 67/68 season, they brought out, for some reason, Ken Dodd, to try and stop the obscene words in football chants.

He explained that, instead of saying the word "bastard" about a referee, we should sing the word "twozzer"!

Immediately, from both the City and Coventry fans, came the chant "The refs a fucking twozzer!"

Dodd burst out laughing and never said another word.

2. Luddite_Blue

Luddite_Blue

Palace at home 2/3 years ago to their so called ultras who were very, very quiet

You sing all the time
    You sing all the time
    You're Crystal Palace
    You sing all the time

Although they did turn up, unlike the FA cup tie a year or so later

3. trumpton

trumpton

Reading away, their fans singing moss side murderers just after a shooting incident. My pal, a little worse for wear responded with a one man rendition of there's only one Michael Ryan. Lasted 15 seconds before getting nicked.

4. bluereid

bluereid

Oh god I remember that well, fuckinghilarious.

5. BigJoe#1

BigJoe#1

Wasn't it who's up Mary Brown....? I was there... '78 Derby away, 1st game of the season 1-1?

Also

He shot his cum all over Mary's bum
    Tommy Doc, Tommy Doc!

6. ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN

On holiday with my young boys when they were only 4 about 4 years ago and a plastic Rag and a supposedly adult asking them (twins) who there favourite players were, trying to see if they actually liked/watched football
    1 answered Sergio the other Silva

Being pissed off he asked who the goalie was they answered Hart

Even more pissed off and with those around him of other fans laughing at him he started asking silly questions which they wouldn’t have known such as who was the city goalie when we were relegated by Luton and laughing when they couldn’t answer showing himself to be a massive prick

So I asked the boys who put the ball in Uniteds net and they both started singing

Half of City’s team did

And all in the pub started singing it

Wonderful

7. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

when we played portsmouth a few years ago and most of the ground were singing distin whats the score !

8. Vic

Vic

Booth himself had asked fans not to sing the original version.

9. Vic

Vic

Not City but Portsmouth playing Watford who were kicking their players and Pompey fans chanted "You dirty northern bastards!"

10. Vic

Vic

Shaun Wright-Phillip's debut: "Are you Niall QuInn in disguise?"