And as we realised what a shite game we were watching

Shipman give us a Jab
Shipman shipman give us a jab

Remember him

All we are saying
Is bring back me gran

Wasn’t theee but remember after we played at Grimsby we’d sang:

You’re shit and you smell of fish

After being slagged off all week for not observing a minute silence at a game that had not yet taken place, walking down from the steps at OT after winning the 50th Munich Derby and being thanked for our behaviour, singing "We are impeccable" is right up there. A very proud day to be Blue.

With my aging addled brain and lack of memory from the good old days, the one I've laughed at most recently has to be the Hulk. (I know mentioned earlier) Made even more memorable by the official complaints! - can you imagine the phone call to the fucks at uefa...

"errr, zee ciiity, you hate zee fuckers, no? zey are saying zat za hulk eeez not inceredibal!! you must give zee fuckers zee huuuge fine and ban"

"ahhh, errr, no"

After being slagged off all week for not observing a minute silence at a game that had not yet taken place, walking down from the steps at OT after winning the 50th Munich Derby and being thanked for our behaviour, singing "We are impeccable" is right up there. A very proud day to be Blue.

We certainly got roasted before that game!

Not sure how accurately I remember this, but I think we were at OT and started to sing at Kagawa that he's just a shit Sun Jihai, which was funny in itself but when Sun was then warming up nearby, he looked confused at City fans apparently telling him he's shit.

Anyone, do I remember this correctly ?

To the red scousers shortly after the takeover. We're going to sign Steven Gerrard. We're going to sign ...etc.
Shortly followed by
Dirk Kuyt, you can keep Dirk Kuyt.

9/12/2000. City 5 - Everton 0.

Towards the end of the match, we started chanting "You should have gone Christmas shopping!"

Also playing dirty Leeds just before Blobby Fowlup joined us from them: "You’re just a small town in Bradford!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.