best paid streaming site?

keemcfc

I'm getting fed up with the ever degrading quality of *ahem* those other streams found about the net and on kodi, so to those of you that have a subscription to sports viewing services, which are the best I should look at?

Preferably want something I can watch every city match in every competition on if possible and obviously the cheaper the better, while hopefully avoiding getting ripped off haha

Cheers for reading blues

I'm quite new to this so there may well be some better/cheaper suggestions.

But what I've used for the past few months is http://www.playiptv.com

£20 for the full package which is almost every decent English speaking channel. They seem to do a sports only package for £8 a month which sounds good for you.

They seem a relatively small seller so I've found it easy to contact them using their Facebook page.

In terms of quality I'd say the most reliable streams they have are the SD ones which never seem to have any issues at all. The HD ones are good for streaming but nothing on the quality of a proper Sky box. On my first month I had a few dropouts but for that awful game on Monday and the CL games last night it was perfect so maybe they are getting better.

I guess you can use a laptop but best to look at their website. I use a Amazon Firestick with something called STB emulator on.

Look at IPTV services. I'm beta testing a mates server tonight. The live tv testing i have done so far is not the finished article and his resolutions need to be up graded, but as a WIP it is marvelous
The owner says he's had it recording 5 different channels whilst watching a 6th (i don't have the right kit to test but the guy knows his onions).
with freeview at the mo the server can let you pick a show from 7 days and play it instantly( like constant time shift and sly plus pause live tv
100s of high quality movies
italian, american , arab sports ch's

So if anyones offering a similar service, my little testing so far says get on it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.