Best Performance of the Year?

Clubber

Under your bed, playing Monopoly with the Bogeyman
I think saturdays win was the best performance of the team this season. It was tarnished by conceeding one, and may not have a spectacular score line, but i thought we looked solid all over the pitch and dangerous going forward, all against a good solid team who have finished high for the last couple of seasons.

I've critisied robbie a lot over the season, but against everton he was superb. He defended well (Not giving silly free kicks away), and just stood his man well. Going forward his was great, and looked dangerous everytime he had the ball.

We ran the midfield. One of the best things i saw was when everton tried to get rough, we matched them at that aswell. When neville booted Elano, nedum backed him up, and when they kicked us, we gave as good as we got.

Great performance, and it was away. Just in time to get good away form and take 3 points from them red shite. Lets hope.

I agree that it was a great performance ...however Hamburg at home take's the prize for best performance of the year in my eye's, the spirit and fight the player's showed that day was amazing and as we all know we were so unlucky not to have won the game with the amount of goals we needed.

Elano looked his old self that day and those freekicks :@ so so unlucky , 2 blip's were obviously not going through and Dunnie monster's red card but i was so proud of the team that day...yet at the same time so disapointed with the final outcome it was a real rollacoaster of emotion's which is natural when your a City fan.

Not only the best performance from the team but also the best performance from our fan's this season, the atmosphere was nothing short of amazing that night.

made a lot easier by the fact everton had a very hard week.....but our understanding of the formation is getting much better, the calmness on the ball and team work is now becomeing more of a unit

If I had to pick one performance this season it would be Villa at home - we were awesome that night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.