best rap song ever....

quiet_riot said:
BTâ„¢ said:
quiet_riot said:
Why is whack shit like the Beastie's and 50 Cent in this thread, but no Jurassic 5??
Whack?

You didn't look that 'ghetto' last time I met you?

Oh right so you have to look 'ghetto' to listen to it's music and succumb to its influences.

K.

If you don't fit into "the music box stereotype" it seems you cannot comment on anything musically related on this forum anymore without fear of ridicule or someone saying such things.

Crap innit?

I feel a Cypress Hill moment coming on (just to piss off all those that can't stand them simply because "they are just little bad boys playing at drugs and stuff..........")

As I have said before.....the sheer amount of pretentious music likes/dislikes on here has to be seen to be believed.

DAZ_11 said:
this is quite easily the most powerful hip hop song EVER!!

Immortal Technique - Dance with the devil

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=t2xi7SFJ0BA&feature=related

uve gota listen to the lyrics, this isnt like the 'money n bitches' shit that rappers like 50 cent and G-unit only talk about.

wt do u lot think?

Thats a great track, have to skip it on my itunes if in polite company though.

What about this off office space;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5I90JhXBbE

YER!

mackenzie said:
quiet_riot said:
BTâ„¢ said:
quiet_riot said:
Why is whack shit like the Beastie's and 50 Cent in this thread, but no Jurassic 5??
Whack?

You didn't look that 'ghetto' last time I met you?

Oh right so you have to look 'ghetto' to listen to it's music and succumb to its influences.

K.

If you don't fit into "the music box stereotype" it seems you cannot comment on anything musically related on this forum anymore without fear of ridicule or someone saying such things.

Crap innit?

I feel a Cypress Hill moment coming on (just to piss off all those that can't stand them simply because "they are just little bad boys playing at drugs and stuff..........")

As I have said before.....the sheer amount of pretentious music likes/dislikes on here has to be seen to be believed.
Woooooooooooooooooooooosh

The fact is that Quiet Riot has been known to say that The Beastie Boys use ghetto quotes all over their records and then he himself uses one. I was just reeling him in and he knows I love him.

Cypress Hill are ok but they needed to try something new as their same old, same old didn't last very long.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vHReQQnMVQo

Sorry, no arguments here on this one guys. This is the hands down winner.

However the Wu Tang shouts were amazing and I would agree, the Common I Used To Love Her comes very close to this tune.

Good to read about music on here and not some over rated Morrissey shite.

1. Ugly - Bubba Sparxx

2. Paid In Full - Eric B and Rakim

3. Don't Believe The Hype - Public Enemy

4 Insane In The Brain - Cypress Hill

5. Get Ur Freak On - Missy Elliot

Three pages full of crap?

Lets just be honest here,mixing two records together and then doing Karaoke over the top IS not music.

When these bunch of slack trousered,arm waving,village idiots learn to play instruments and write proper tunes with lyrics(and not just yo,yo,yo,ho,ho,ho) then i might listen.

BimboBob said:
Three pages full of crap?

Lets just be honest here,mixing two records together and then doing Karaoke over the top IS not music.

When these bunch of slack trousered,arm waving,village idiots learn to play instruments and write proper tunes with lyrics(and not just yo,yo,yo,ho,ho,ho) then i might listen.

wt kind of dull perception do u have of rap?

you need to listen to a bit of proper rap like, Immortal Technique's Dance with the devil, You never know and many more of his, then if u can tell me its rubbish ur not human in my opinion.

wt kind of music do u listen too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.