Best thing since sliced bread

Crusts are the shit bit of bread. You can tell this because there's absolutely no market for "nothing but crust" bread.

They serve primarily as a handle, people who eat them are the type of people who suck meat off bones and prefer the fat on meat to the actual meat.

I've never in my life sat and thought "do you know what I really fancy now? An 8 inch thick slice of bread that feels like I'm eating a wheat processing plant". Fucking degenerates.
They do crusty loaves though with an extra crusty crust. it would be difficult to make a loaf that was only crust, I'm not sure that is possible but they do sell bread rolls that are very crusty. Buy a packet of those and you essentially have the equivalent of a nothing but crust loaf.

What about the crusty ends on garlic bread? We all agree that they are the best bit surely?

It's plain as the nose on Stony's fat little face that Damo is sticking up for him due to their previous positions on here. A disgrace.

Crusty bread, butter, jam. Food from the imaginary god's. End of.

It's plain as the nose on Stony's fat little face that Damo is sticking up for him due to their previous positions on here. A disgrace.

Crusty bread, butter, jam. Food from the imaginary god's. End of.

Fuck off and try an onion ring.

Walter knew the score

anigif_original-grid-image-9080-1376486134-9.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.