Best way to keep up to date with youth teams?

keemcfc

You can't get away from news and fixture lists for the first teams, there's hundreds of apps and websites etc dedicated to them covering everything from fixtures and results to general news, transfers and injuries.

But there seems to be a surprising lack of information on youth teams, to the point where I barely ever know when/who theyre playing unless I see a chance advert or hear people talking about the matches. I do pay this forum and the official youth website a visit now and then but I must admit I tend to miss more info than I find. So I'd really like to find a good way of keeping up to date properly, so if anyone uses any apps that list u21 fixtures or any useful websites etc it would be much appreciated to share :) thanks

You can't get away from news and fixture lists for the first teams, there's hundreds of apps and websites etc dedicated to them covering everything from fixtures and results to general news, transfers and injuries.

But there seems to be a surprising lack of information on youth teams, to the point where I barely ever know when/who theyre playing unless I see a chance advert or hear people talking about the matches. I do pay this forum and the official youth website a visit now and then but I must admit I tend to miss more info than I find. So I'd really like to find a good way of keeping up to date properly, so if anyone uses any apps that list u21 fixtures or any useful websites etc it would be much appreciated to share :) thanks

Other than this forum, Twitter is the best place to go.

Follow InEsteemedKompany, MCFCReserves&Academy, YouthHawk, YouthAcademys and the club's official account and you'll stay up to date.

If you don't use twitter, just making an account and following all of these people would essentially give you a tailored MCFC academy news app.

Otherwise you could look at InEsteemedKompany the blog (just google it) for match reports.

All good advive but why not just go to the official City website where all the fixtures for all the teams are shown as well as plenty of other information ?

yes the city deal with our youth badly !!!
why city TV does not show U21 + U18 games as rags and chelsea TV ??????????!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the replies people, I'll have to just keep checking the os a bit more often, and I'll give IEK a look :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.