Bet Noel Gallagaher couldn't do this...

GStar said:
Cheesy said:
GStar said:
If so, then the great thing about music is that its so subjective that one man's piss is anothers wine.

That's not allowed on here by the music mafia.

WHich is why i rarely talk music on here. Anyone with the "music mafia" attitude obviously isn't as big a fan of music as they claim to be.
It's called opinions.

No one ever says Stephen Ireland mafia or 442 mafia.

Banned Tosspot said:
It's called opinions.

It goes far beyond opinions on here, theres various bands/artists who, like the fifa v pes threads, some people wont give the time of day regardless of substance and material simply becasue of the name and what they associate with it.

There isn't a million different Stephen Irelands nor 442 formations. Thats the difference, i' not a fan of Dance music, for example, but for me to come out with a blanket statement lik; "All Dance music is complete and utter rubbish, its not music its just noise". Is pretty ignorant and very wrong. I wont hear what others hear. But there's artists in every genre i can either appreciate or enjoy because its simply good music.

GStar said:
Banned Tosspot said:
It's called opinions.

It goes far beyond opinions on here, theres various bands/artists who, like the fifa v pes threads, some people wont give the time of day regardless of substance and material simply becasue of the name and what they associate with it.

There isn't a million different Stephen Irelands nor 442 formations. Thats the difference, i' not a fan of Dance music, for example, but for me to come out with a blanket statement lik; "All Dance music is complete and utter rubbish, its not music its just noise". Is pretty ignorant and very wrong. I wont hear what others hear. But there's artists in every genre i can either appreciate or enjoy because its simply good music.
To be fair, some people on here are way too sensitive when it comes to music tastes. Tends to be the young lads who have a hard on for the gay Stretford bloke.

My opinion is that Gallagher has nothing more to offer with Oasis. Stop the Clocks proved how bad they have become as most tracks were from the first two album sessions.

Is saying Robbie Williams is a talentless twat music mafiosa? ;)

Banned Tosspot said:
To be fair, some people on here are way too sensitive when it comes to music tastes. Tends to be the young lads who have a hard on for the gay Stretford bloke.

My opinion is that Gallagher has nothing more to offer with Oasis. Stop the Clocks proved how bad they have become as most tracks were from the first two album sessions.

Tastes imo are good, as are opinions...but comparing two artists/bands one you like and one you don't and then kind of stepping back and saying, "See look how good the one i like is" makes no sense to me, holds no foundation; of course you'll like that more becasue thats your taste - doesn't make the other one any worse.

I thought "Falling Down" from DOYS was a fantastic track, plenty of atmosphere could tell it was an oasis track but didnt sound like a typical Oasis track. Havent given the album much play but i was underwhelmed, im sure ill go back to it and give it another go sometime.

Saying anything derogatory about Robbie Williams is univerally acceptable :)

Others in this category include:

Vengaboys
Fast Food Rockers
etc etc

GStar said:
Banned Tosspot said:

Tastes imo are good, as are opinions...but comparing two artists/bands one you like and one you don't and then kind of stepping back and saying, "See look how good the one i like is" makes no sense to me, holds no foundation; of course you'll like that more becasue thats your taste - doesn't make the other one any worse.

I thought "Falling Down" from DOYS was a fantastic track, plenty of atmosphere could tell it was an oasis track but didnt sound like a typical Oasis track. Havent given the album much play but i was underwhelmed, im sure ill go back to it and give it another go sometime.

Saying anything derogatory about Robbie Williams is univerally acceptable :)

Others in this category include:

Vengaboys
Fast Food Rockers
etc etc
You forgot RATM ;)

I am currently listening to Oasis' early recordings on my MP3 as it was brilliant back then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.