Bets For Tonight

Blue Hefner

Ajax to win
Kiev to win
CSKA to win
PSV to win
Benfica to win

10p bet on something called 'a heinz', it makes 57 bets and total stake is £5.70, if all come in I win £83
I only need 2 or more for some sort of return, worth a punt?

And I know I've backed against city but I just can't see us winning todat the way we have been playing

Blue Hefner said:
Ajax to win
Kiev to win
CSKA to win
PSV to win
Benfica to win

10p bet on something called 'a heinz', it makes 57 bets and total stake is £5.70, if all come in I win £83

And I know I've backed against city but I just can't see us winning todat the way we have been playing

That looks like a yankee. Think you need 6 results for a Heinz - what's your other one?

The one that stands out for me is odds of 2/1 that Dynamo Kiev qualify for the next round. Those are enormous odds considering their quality. Worth a punt & hope to God it fails!!

Billy Spurdle said:
Blue Hefner said:
Ajax to win
Kiev to win
CSKA to win
PSV to win
Benfica to win

That looks like a yankee. Think you need 6 results for a Heinz - what's your other one?

The one that stands out for me is odds of 2/1 that Dynamo Kiev qualify for the next round. Those are enormous odds considering their quality. Worth a punt & hope to God it fails!!

You might be right, the other bet was Kiev to win 2-1 at 17/2

yankee 4 selections
canadian 5 selections
heinz 6 selections

never back against city morally wrong

give & go said:
yankee 4 selections
canadian 5 selections
heinz 6 selections

never back against city morally wrong

It is if you want to win your bet. Whenever I do it I desperately want to lose my money. But there are times when you know typical City will turn up so you may as well pick up a few quid (leicester & notts county away in the cup to name two of many).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.