Better performances at home than Kev's against Spurs?

Fame Monster

After KDB's 10/10 performance against Spurs, I'm just thinking is that the best performance we've seen from a City player since we moved to Eastlands?

I remember Fernandinho having pretty much a perfect game against Arsenal in the 5-3, but what other stand-out performances have there been?

After KDB's 10/10 performance against Spurs, I'm just thinking is that the best performance we've seen from a City player since we moved to Eastlands?

I remember Fernandinho having pretty much a perfect game against Arsenal in the 5-3, but what other stand-out performances have there been?

Vinny against Utd in 2012. Scored the winner and had Rooney in his back pocket.

Yaya had some huge performances in our second title winning season. Benarbia's first home game was stunning as well. Mind you, not so sure either of them had KdB's work ethic.

Toure vs United 4-1. De Jong and Barry had brilliant games at home against Chelsea back when we were big underdogs against them. De Bruyne against Barcelona last season was close to as good as vs Tottenham.

Richards keeping out an in form Liverpool Torres for 90 mins under Sven in the 0-0 with Liverpool. Tevez also had a few stormers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.