Better performances at home than Kev's against Spurs?

Petrov vs Newcastle a few years back. He went off to a standing ovation and was physically exhausted from the shift he put in! That performance always sticks in my mind!

One game / performance stands out for me, under the Keegan promotion season we had Tiatto harshly sent off vs Norwich at Maine Road and on the back of several dodgy ref decisions, Eyal Berkovic took the game by the scruff of the neck, bossed it and almost single handedly won it for us, 3-1 I think it finished but Berkovic went from the half way line for one of the goals. As someone mentioned before, Gio’s performance in the 3-3 vs Newcastle was just a one man show at its best

Berbaflop for Spurs against us when they went down to 10 and beat us. He was unbelievable that day

Others on here have ignored the OP ("since we moved to Eastlands"), so fuck it. I remember a Peter Barnes performance against Chelsea (1977-ish, possibly). Ray Wilkins' brother (Graham, was it?) was marking him and the poor fucker had the afternoon from hell. Barnes tore him a new arsehole. IIRC, Wilkins scored an OG and got sent off later in the game.

Didn't we win 6-2 that game? It was definitely Graham Wilkins playing at fullback and Barnes destroyed him

Petrov vs Newcastle a few years back. He went off to a standing ovation and was physically exhausted from the shift he put in! That performance always sticks in my mind!

I remember it too, because he kicked the ball with his right foot once as well. I'd never seen that before, it was incredible.

KDB against stoke was better than yesterday

I disagree because of the opposition we played on Saturday. He bossed some very good players for 90 minutes. I thought Yaya in the 4-1 against the shit was the best I'd ever seen from a City player but the workrate from KDB topped the Yaya performance for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.