Bianchi

Those of you who slagged the lad off....be careful what you wish for...you just might get it!

If I had a quid for every time a Bianchi thread appeard!

Seriously, he has to be the most talk about player on here ever, SWP and Robinho included!

FORZA CITY said:

Seriously, he has to be the most talk about player on here ever, SWP and Robinho included!

No, that title would be awarded to Bojinov surely??

Although Taylorwill07 is pushing Chiellini into a very close second. Apparently he rates him. Dunno what makes me think that.

Donald Kiddick said:
FORZA CITY said:

No, that title would be awarded to Bojinov surely??

Although Taylorwill07 is pushing Chiellini into a very close second. Apparently he rates him. Dunno what makes me think that.

Deffo bojinov

everyone could see bianchi was class,yet sven didnt play him.bianchi may not of like living in england,but he loved playing for city and loved us fans.i remember when he scored at WHL.he ran over to us a celebrated like we'd won the fa cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.