bid for everyone

solley attwell

now that were been exploited by everyone in transfere market why not trail the big 4 and spuds that everytime they look like there about to bid for a player city should come in with an enquiry thus pushing up the price that the cosy cartel will have to pay . so draining their resources and redistributing extra wealth to other smaller clubs , make em pay i say!

solley attwell said:
now that were been exploited by everyone in transfere market why not trail the big 4 and spuds that everytime they look like there about to bid for a player city should come in with an enquiry thus pushing up the price that the cosy cartel will have to pay . so draining their resources and redistributing extra wealth to other smaller clubs , make em pay i say!

If I was negotiating a transfer I would only want a player that wants to play for my club. Once my bid had been accepted I wouldn't be upping it even if City offered twice the amount, if a player wants to play for your team he will make sure he pushes through the transfer regardless of the fee and it doing the above will also make you look stupid in the long term.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.