Bieber.......

Paparazzi are all c unts, theres a vid on youtube of the guy from inception who decides he will put s camera in the paparazzis face and theyre complete arseholes to him. Having said that, this kid has been pushed into stardom (of course he wanted it hes a kid) too soon and too much..if you play with fire and all that.
Mongs that read those celeb gossip mags and such will always want to see this shit so paparazzi will always be there in some form or another. Its so bad, to the extent that i have heard of beiber but im yet to hear any of his songs in fact i dont know what his voice sounds like. For a so called musician, image should come second to the music itself but (warning: old persons language coming next) nowadays music is shit and based around very basic lyrics on top of intricate beats and its more about how these people look and act.

Blue Maverick said:
Having seem the footage on you tube of the incident with the paparazzi I think he is on his way to a breakdown, those fuckers are scum, yes I know he gets rich off publicity but their is no need to hound him 24/7. One even has the cheek to tell him to fuck off back to USA, while trying to make money off filming him. These bastards should be brought before the courts for stalking him look what happened to princess Di.

Well I'd say he made a fucking idiot of himself then.
Bieber's a twat even still.

My intention starting this thread was not to provoke a discussion of his artistic merit, or even his psychological angst brought about by the gutter press but simply to find out if most folk think (as I do) that the lad is a tosser.

A manufactured musical tosser.

His PR company have encouraged bullying by his fans through twatter of anyone who has the gall to question his artistic merit.

Every time i see him he reminds me of Hilary Swank in boys don't cry. Maybe that's his little secret...?

mat said:

His PR company have encouraged bullying by his fans through twatter of anyone who has the gall to question his artistic merit.

Every time i see him he reminds me of Hilary Swank in boys don't cry. Maybe that's his little secret...?

Never seen them in the same room.

BimboBob said:
mat said:

Neither have i....
suspicious.gif

mat said:
BimboBob said:
mat said:

Neither have i....
suspicious.gif

Although I did see Status Quo on Thursday night. Together. In the same room.

The lad is what, 19? He looks like he has never lifted anything over 10 lbs in his entire life. Either way he is a cnut. My wife's cousin has taught her 4 year old to go around saying, "I love Justin Beiber,"sickens me.

Can't be arsed to find it now but recently saw a photo he took with a teenage female fan and he was grabbing her breast in the photo. What a twat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.