Big Brother 9

M M

mat

WTF is going on?

Live feed has been cut.

Something is going on......

you need to gain some life

says the guy who's watchin it to catchup right now. custard cream gate!

I watched it the other night....full of complete knobs! Where do they get these people from?

It's a good crowd this year, most of them normal decent people. Mario is a cock obviously, Darnell cracks me up though

Rex sparked a major row in the Big Brother house by smudging pizza on Jen's life drawing of Stuart.

The slight caused Jen to burst into tears and seek solace from Dennis in the luxury bedroom.

When Rex came in to apologise, Jen said he had touched something which wasn't his to touch and had completely ruined it. Rebecca then went into the basic bedroom and told Rex: "She is crying her fucking eyes out, fucking asshole."

Dale was visibly agitated, prompting Rachel to plead with him not to "go kicking off now". Kathreya then began to cry due to the growing tension.

Coverage was cut from the house for about an hour as the situation escalated and then was calmed.

Housemates had been divided into the two bedrooms as the footage returned, and were asked to stay there for the rest of the night. Darnell, Rex, Mohamed and Mario were in the basic room, while the rest were proclaiming their shock in the luxury pad.

Dennis had been in the garden with Lisa and entered the luxury bedroom to be hugged by the group. "Do we know what is happening?" they asked.

Dennis said: "I could get removed tomorrow. I told Big Brother 'Take me out right now, but no woman should be made to feel like that from two males'."

In the basic room, Mohamed told Rex: "The more you said sorry, the more Dale felt stronger."

Benarbia said:
Rex sparked a major row in the Big Brother house by smudging pizza on Jen's life drawing of Stuart.

The slight caused Jen to burst into tears and seek solace from Dennis in the luxury bedroom.

When Rex came in to apologise, Jen said he had touched something which wasn't his to touch and had completely ruined it. Rebecca then went into the basic bedroom and told Rex: "She is crying her fucking eyes out, fucking asshole."

Dale was visibly agitated, prompting Rachel to plead with him not to "go kicking off now". Kathreya then began to cry due to the growing tension.

Coverage was cut from the house for about an hour as the situation escalated and then was calmed.

Housemates had been divided into the two bedrooms as the footage returned, and were asked to stay there for the rest of the night. Darnell, Rex, Mohamed and Mario were in the basic room, while the rest were proclaiming their shock in the luxury pad.

Dennis had been in the garden with Lisa and entered the luxury bedroom to be hugged by the group. "Do we know what is happening?" they asked.

Dennis said: "I could get removed tomorrow. I told Big Brother 'Take me out right now, but no woman should be made to feel like that from two males'."

In the basic room, Mohamed told Rex: "The more you said sorry, the more Dale felt stronger."

Interesting.

There's a distinct "Lord of the Flies" element building.

Bigga said:
Benarbia said:

Interesting.

There's a distinct "Lord of the Flies" element building.

Indeed. A good year for undercurrents. Luke is key to it all methinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.