Big Brother - Condoning Abuse?

Newlunar said:
stonerblue said:
i saw it for a minute the other day and they were argueing about who'd do the pots.....

absolute fucking tripe featuring wannabee look-at-mes for horse faced girls wearing straw cowboy hats and blokes that use sunbeds. shit shit shit.

Not the old "I saw it for a minute the other day.." gag.

What is BB anyway? I've never even heard of it.

OK, i admit it. I bought a second telly so i can have channel4 on constantly. I'm thinking of getting another one today for e4.

The girl is a complete dickhead, Rex is a tosser as well. Both posh stuck up nobheads really nothing more to it than that IMO

The Fat el Hombre said:
The girl is a complete dickhead, Rex is a tosser as well. Both posh stuck up nobheads really nothing more to it than that IMO

i think that's a pretty fair summing up of these two tossers.

mikeyboy said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

i think that's a pretty fair summing up of these two tossers.

Yes, succinct and accurate.

Watching them, "What's wrong?", "Nothing", "Yes there is", "No there's nothing", "What have I done?", "Nothing" is plain embarrassing. It reminds me of being at school.

It's clearly a dead relationship. He wants her looks, she wants his cash. There's no warmth or affection.

Something will give, it's not sustainable. I suspect she will walk and he will be delighted.

Didsbury Dave said:

Watching them, "What's wrong?", "Nothing", "Yes there is", "No there's nothing", "What have I done?", "Nothing" is plain embarrassing. It reminds me of being at school.

It's clearly a dead relationship. He wants her looks, she wants his cash. There's no warmth or affection.

Something will give, it's not sustainable. I suspect she will walk and he will be delighted.
Correct with the penultimate sentence. Inncorrect with the last. Is she goes, he'll go too. The man is insecure, no matter what money he has. Clearly thinks she is 'out of his league', when thinking about his descriptions of her. When she came into the house, the first real thing he did was study everybody's reaction to her. He thinks she's 'the most beautifullest thing in the world'(thanks to Keith Murray for that title!). She, clearly, uses him for the money. Note the astonishment he had when she mentioned spending money on a present for her friend!

Watching them is pure comedy gold, for me! If she leaves, he will. He's far too jealous and more so now she'd been on national TV! His mind will work overtime bout who she's with!

Bigga said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Correct with the penultimate sentence. Inncorrect with the last. Is she goes, he'll go too. The man is insecure, no matter what money he has. Clearly thinks she is 'out of his league', when thinking about his descriptions of her. When she came into the house, the first real thing he did was study everybody's reaction to her. He thinks she's 'the most beautifullest thing in the world'(thanks to Keith Murray for that title!). She, clearly, uses him for the money. Note the astonishment he had when she mentioned spending money on a present for her friend!

Watching them is pure comedy gold, for me! If she leaves, he will. He's far too jealous and more so now she'd been on national TV! His mind will work overtime bout who she's with!

Respect for name checking the philly blunt king himself Mr Keith Murray.

to be honest i don't feel sorry for rex at all.he's a wanker. the shit he's been giving rachel over the way she was in her video was way over the top.the only reason he did this was cos shes an easy target and doesnt speak back.he didnt say a lot to dale about his video (nailing fanny in the house, stabbing everyone in the back for the money). which is obviously much worse.
yeah rex is now showing his true self and how he is outside the house now his girlfriend is in there.

He's a cock of the first order. An odious man. A classic, insecure coke-fiend.

He gets a kick out of belittling people, probably because he is insecure and you're right, noone in the house stands up to him. Last night he had a row with Mikey and Mikey backed down.

She's just a spoilt little immature rich girl. It was pathetic when she curled up in a ball right next to the divide in a blatant attempt to get his attention. Yet when he came over she kept shrugging him off. My girlfriend at school used to behave like that.

He won't walk. He'll posture but he'll let her go alone.

Oh, he'll walk alright! The fella's totally possessive, jealous and submissive!! It's hilarious! He'll be in the vicinity of her within seconds at his own choice!

But, she also demands the attention and he willingly plays ball. I guarantee you he WILL walk, if she walks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.