Big Green Egg

Any of you Blues have one of these? I just picked one up and made Jamaican jerk chicken for my first cook and it might have been the most delicious chicken I've ever had.

big-green-egg-2.jpg
Perfect weather for a barbecue! Good idea for tea tonight!

By the by, I've been doing Christmas dinners on the BBQ for perhaps 10 years now, and since last year on an egg BBQ.

By the by, I've been doing Christmas dinners on the BBQ for perhaps 10 years now, and since last year on an egg BBQ.
As long as you have a lid, you can bbq in the pissing rain if you want to. I light a couple of BBQ's a week irrespective of weather. I might not bother today mind, but only because I would have to find it first under the snow first.

I did some more chicken tonight, just breasts over indirect heat w/ a rub and little bit of sauce at the end. I've eaten boneless skinless breasts for years and really never liked them but they're a lean source of protein. Tonight they had such amazing flavor and were so juicy it was incredible. I was a little unsure if buying it was a good idea but I'm completely sold now, it's so easy to use.
I got one last summer. Love it. Get some ribs on it. Come out fantastic and have a great smoky flavour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.