"big joe hart this season"..

Also don't forget, goalkeepers aren't in their prime until around the 30-35 years old age range. Joe is 24!

"big joe hart this season"..

Past posts of mine will attest to how much I like Joe. I remember the quite stupendous save he pulled out of the bag against Spuds at home last season.

But I do think the Arse keeper is extremely good.

JC2 said:
NinoK said:
probably just me but I get shit scared whenever Joe gets the backpass. needs to sort out his nervous clearances into touch and also needs to quit giving away so many balls. whats wrong with going close to Kompany or Clichy? seems to just thump it upfield and in 80% of the time gives it straight to the opposition.

it is just you Nino! Joe is the best keeper we have had with ball at his feet in my time of watching. Its just we remember any mistakes because they are so rare. I'm looking forward to seeing the contrast between him and Given at the weekend. Shay was good, Joe can be great

You musnt have been watching long then. To say that his mistakes (re distribution) are rare just isnt true. He kicks the ball straight into touch when under no pressure seemingly at least once a game. There is huge room for Joe to improve in all areas. IMO the biggest problem with Joe will be himself. He comes across as though he believes he is the dogs bollocks already. If that is the case then he will not improve much further.

danburge82 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
citysix said:
i belive he could be the difference in winning or losing the title,hes no 1 in the prem for me and hes only going to get better.big joe to win us the title anyone?

Distribution needs to improve and he is still prone to the odd error like dropping Roddiielgas shot against Wigan...but he is a top goalie and I wouldnt swap him for anyone...

He needs to stop backing up rags mind!!!
I think his ditribution is improving all the time - it's actually very good now - and the stick he gets for it is very unjustified!

Plus he wasn't backing up Rags. It wasn't Joe Hart of Mancester City and England backing up Wayne Rooney and Danny Welbeck of Mancester United and England. It was Joe Hart of England backing up his fellow England players Rooney and Welbeck. Please make the distinction because there's a big one. Once he's back at City he's at City and they're at the Rags but they're as one at international level and club football has exactly fuck all to do with anything at all.

That depends DB how you look at international football. I personally hate it-no I am not just saying that-and the only thing I care about is that all blues come back from duty with no injuries. I find international football boring,and an interuption on the premier league. If you run a poll on here I guarentee 75% say they are not really bothered about international football.

Rooney is a rag,and always will be a rag even if he is playing for England (despite the fact he never sings God saved the Queen due to his Irish republican family links.

JC2 said:
NinoK said:
probably just me but I get shit scared whenever Joe gets the backpass. needs to sort out his nervous clearances into touch and also needs to quit giving away so many balls. whats wrong with going close to Kompany or Clichy? seems to just thump it upfield and in 80% of the time gives it straight to the opposition.

it is just you Nino! Joe is the best keeper we have had with ball at his feet in my time of watching. Its just we remember any mistakes because they are so rare. I'm looking forward to seeing the contrast between him and Given at the weekend. Shay was good, Joe can be great

Fingers crossed you won't be able to compare them fairly as Dzeko and Aguero will be peppering the Villa goal with shots while the City defence prevent any attempts from Heskey and his mates!

Mancini loses it at time when Joe hoofs it at times. Interestingly enough, he's a scan from the November issue of FourFourTwo Mag. Distribution really is Joe's achilles heel. Brought up the good 'ole fashion English way.

2vlk6pt.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.