Big Phil.........The new Heskey (without the commitment)

der-bomber said:
aye, big phil could turn into a bit of a cult hero.....and those finishes yesterday were pretty smart, not just tap-ins as some seem to think, the timing of his runs into the space was excellent.

He tried to miss the first one.

Daniel Sturridge said:
der-bomber said:
aye, big phil could turn into a bit of a cult hero.....and those finishes yesterday were pretty smart, not just tap-ins as some seem to think, the timing of his runs into the space was excellent.

LOL ! ....I,ve heard it all now...

...where did the ball end up, in the back of the f-ucking net, that is all that matters.

He He He He. What a fun thread. Hijacked by a juvenile response.......

IF...............and I hope this doesnt happen....But IF he goes back to missing barn doors again.....can i refer to the second half of this thread to justify my original post 4 months ago when big Phil was toss and not the world beating saviour he now appears to be in many peoples eyes? OR should stuff written in the past......stay in the past.

I could bring up a thousand and one HUGHS OUT threads which after he became the best manager in the land by beating a over performing side that is now getting to the standard they actually are, a side that did well to get out of the championship, a side that is made up of rejects and old men, a side that will lose most of its remaining matches and will end up just above or in the bottom three come judgment day.

I was saying stick with the manager when we were shit....remember that?......way back last week and now we are the best team in the land cos we beat a shit side at home my support of Mark was justified.........I did resist pulling up old threads though!!!!!

der-bomber said:
Daniel Sturridge said:

LOL ! ....I,ve heard it all now...

...where did the ball end up, in the back of the f-ucking net, that is all that matters.
But it certainly looked as if he was trying pretty damned hard to whack it over the cross bar from 2 yards out.

Daniel Sturridge said:
der-bomber said:

I seem to remember tevez being in exactly the same place at comms last year and he missed it ( sir phalix thought it was in and jumped up in the air) well done Big Phil.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
I saw enough last night to make judgement on the fella. I didn't see one positive about him, I am now officially coming off the fence and saying he is simply not good enough.

URG???????????

Im dissapointed in you, i expected better judgement from you!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.