Big Trouble in Little China

malg

Just watching it now on Showbox. Utter fucking shite. Luckily I'm on a few days off so have had a couple of beers. I put it on thinking I was a fucking teenager again, and how good it was (a bit like Escape from New York). I'll end up watching it the whole way through, but my life it is toe curlingly bad.

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
I quiet enjoyed it, but it was 30 years ago I suppose. Wasnt a young Kim Cattral in it and quite sexy?
Yep, that's what I remembered.......but she's just a bit ordinary now.

Bwahahahahaha......the three blokes in big straw hats have just come on. It's verging on the fucking ridiculous. Oh well, it was the 80s!

malg said:
Uncle Wally One Ball said:
I quiet enjoyed it, but it was 30 years ago I suppose. Wasnt a young Kim Cattral in it and quite sexy?
Yep, that's what I remembered.......but she's just a bit ordinary now.

Bwahahahahaha......the three blokes in big straw hats have just come on. It's verging on the fucking ridiculous. Oh well, it was the 80s!
That was the whole point of it,think John carpenter said it was meant as a bit of a pisstake, over the top....

Sometimes it's best not to watch these childhood shows again, and to keep the memories you have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.