Biggest **** in the media

As has been said a lot is just opinion so i tend not to get upset

The one thing that did stand out as a genuine dislike for us was the perry groves rant about us being a small club
So i looked at his wiki entry and the thing that stands out to me is the fact that he got dropped to the bench when arsenal signed Brian Marwood .........thats the only logical reason i can think off why he dislikes us .....thoughts ?

As has been said a lot is just opinion so i tend not to get upset

The one thing that did stand out as a genuine dislike for us was the perry groves rant about us being a small club
So i looked at his wiki entry and the thing that stands out to me is the fact that he got dropped to the bench when arsenal signed Brian Marwood .........thats the only logical reason i can think off why he dislikes us .....thoughts ?

We replaced his darling l'Arse as the team most likely to challenge the chavs and the rags for the title and the Gunners became our feeder club.

Certainly is a right pompous git....

Sounding very jealous at the moment - another going on that City should not really have upset the status quo but having the temerity to spend some money

Part of the agenda,even tho these ****s are loaded they will say anything they're told for a quid.mills,pearce,stelling,humphries,anyone else on bt sport,slysports,talksports etc etc and now that peado looking **** jordan

I don’t know why Sly and Talkshite employ Jordan as he obviously hates everything to with the game after being rinced for his fortune by players and agents whilst he had control of Palace, quite how he has the affront to criticise anybody after the absolute disaster of a tenure is ludicrous.

A grade A twat

Simon Jordan is making his way up the rankings tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.