Biggest Near Death Experience

My dad was driving down the motorway with me in the front and two mates in the back going about 45-50mph and there was a massive bang the bonnet came up and almost took out the widescreen. I had to stick my head out the window and tell him when to change lanes till we got to the hard shoulder. Good job my dad didn't slam on the brakes he would have caused a huge crash.

When I was 15 I was crossing the road near home when I was hit by a car. I went over the bonnet and fell to the floor on the other side of the road. As I hit the floor another car hit me too. I don't remember much about it, other than seeming to fly through the air in slow motion. I broke both legs and was in Crumpsall hospital for about 6 months. I was visited by Tony Book, Michael Robinson and Ray Ranson on my birthday too...Well done City!!! I've still got the plaster they signed in the loft somewhere.

i walked out in front of a car tearing down peter street at some rudiculous speed, nye about 5 years ago. got dragged off the road just in the nick of time by my best mate. truly saved my life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.