Biggest not nice people on the planet?

Nan was a right cow. Dad never had a nice word to say about her in life, and even worse in death. She drove me grandad senile and as kids we hated every minute of going to see her. She was a 'not nice person'!

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Not a lot of point slagging her off now she's dead though I suppose. Especially in front of strangers.

Agreed and I suppose it was pointless since she's not actually 'on the planet' anymore.

Regardless she was not so nice, and it's not like she'll be reading this either. Was in a bit of a spiteful mood last night and i'll try to refrain from Bluemoon in the future during such times.

whothefisAlice said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Not a lot of point slagging her off now she's dead though I suppose. Especially in front of strangers.

Agreed and I suppose it was pointless since she's not actually 'on the planet' anymore.

Regardless she was not so nice, and it's not like she'll be reading this either. Was in a bit of a spiteful mood last night and i'll try to refrain from Bluemoon in the future during such times.

Or call out someone elses nan?

Or call out someone elses nan?[/quote]

Potentially someone from the British media then yes, or Lady Gaga, but then again I think that's a man so highly unlikely 'it' is a nan! I certainly wouldn't dream of badmouthing a fellow posters grandmother either if that is actually what you are implying.

?

whothefisAlice said:
Or call out someone elses nan?

Potentially someone from the British media then yes, or Lady Gaga, but then again I think that's a man so highly unlikely 'it' is a nan! I certainly wouldn't dream of badmouthing a fellow posters grandmother either if that is actually what you are implying.

?[/quote]

Pay her a compliment then - say shes fit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.