Biggest regret and why.

mine was hurting my two boys as I went through a divorce, we are ok now but I will regret that to my dying day.

Trust me, most parents who do this will never realise, or ever admit it to themselves. Let alone their children. Sleep well.

Mine is not going to an interview at a sixth form academy. It was exactly what I needed, would have sorted me out a treat. Realistically my parents would have supported me, and it was the sort of place I could have sorted out why I didn't get my head down at school. The college course I went on instead was a fucking joke.

If I didn't put others first and try to make them happy before myself I could've done a lot more with my life.

I'm just too nice.

Not going to New York when we had free flights through buying a Hoover in the 90s..
went to Orlando instead and the weather was shit

Hmm, probably choosing to live with my Mother over my Father when I was 12 whilst they had a custody battle over me.

My father was a disciplinarian, I was succeeding at school and so on. Whereas my Mother was too liberal and let me misbehave resulting eventually in school expulsion and so on.

I believe everything is meant to happen, but it would've been interesting to see where I would've ended up if I had stayed at my Father's, having the discipline and trades behind me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.