Biggest Regrets

Tragic meat van guy said:
When i was 13 the girl next door had her mate around on a sunday afternoon and her folks had gone out. they budded my window and said come round for a smoke.
basically after about half hour they made it clear that we were having a 3 some and went to get my tadger out. (i should point out they were in the yr above me)
basically I shat myself and ran home.

If i could get my hands on a time travelling device and go back i would beat the younger me's skin off with a rusty shovel.

That story is a bit weird on more than one level.

This is going to sound a bit shit but my only regret is with money.

If I could be financially in the position I once was, and to have grown on that position I would be in a much happier/stress free place now.

Everything else in my life has either made me into a better/stronger person or I am happy with.

I should have worked during Uni to get some money (I did almost no coursework and still passed so there was plenty of time), wish I'd formed a band whilst there too. Should've told a girl I met 10 years ago that I liked her (even though she had a boyfriend at the time) just to put it out there. I didn't, and I have no idea where she is now. There are many more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.