Bilbao v Spartak Moscow violence

really bad, pray we don't draw a Spanish side now because their police will use it as even more excuse to beat the shit of us even though we're decent, law-abiding people.

I think the World Cup will kick off, but only off the beaten track because I don't think the Russian cops will stand for it on public display.

Everywhere 90% of Russian clubs go in Europe there is trouble they should have been banned from European competition by now God knows English clubs would have been.

I can't imagine anyone wanting to go there this summer, its a recipe for disaster. I imagine anyone planning on going there getting hammered and smashing up a few bars like our fans normally do will be in for a world of pain and trouble. If the russian hooligans dont get you, then i bet the russian authorities will be ruthless in how they deal with you.

Even if I had free tickets to every game I would not go to Russia for the World Cup.

Putin will let slip his dogs of war, but it will be done in such a way, that they will come across as the aggrieved, defending party to his nation and the rest of the world will see brutal Russian thugs who have been training for this since they were awarded the competition, rampage through nations of fans.

Most stadiums will be filled with Russians and I can see other nations fan's avoiding this like the plague.

Iit is time football stood up to these hooligans and banned them all from travelling to UeFA games. What more does it take ? a policeman is dead, hell knows how many innocents were attacked. They are violent people who are not there for the football.

What I can't understand is how many fireworks/flares there were. Either those are coming from the Bilbao fans or the Spartak fans have taken them on the plane, which is all kinds of stupid, but also puts into question airport security. I seem to remember the Spartak fans fired a flare gun at the ref in their game at Maribor earlier in the season so they've got previous, but then I dont remember the GMP or Merseyside police having any trouble for the games CSKA and Spartak have played this season.

I'm off to Russia in the summer for the World Cup. I've got 3 games (1 in St Petersburg and 2 in Moscow) which I booked before the draw took place, and I'm sort of relieved I haven't got an England game. Having said that, I'm not concerned about going - I'm looking forward to it. Putin will not allow them to embarrass Russia with the eyes of the world on them. We didn't have any trouble when we played there, United and Liverpool played consecutive nights this season and there was no reported trouble. I just think these scum know the consequences will be different if they attack foreigners on home soil.

Everywhere 90% of Russian clubs go in Europe there is trouble they should have been banned from European competition by now God knows English clubs would have been.

Unfortunately or lovely friends at uefa will be more concerned lossing sponsor ship from Gazprom if they banned russian teams than the safety of any fan.

As for Putin and the Russian authorities they just see it as an extension of showing the world how dominant they are. I'm the same way they enter British waters or air space just to prove they can. So can see this world cup being complete chaos away from the football.

Its state sponsored football violence.

The World Cup is going to be a fuck up of epic proportions it really is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.