Bile Beans

My university life was lived on the streets behind this house. Love seeing that sign again.

My university life was lived on the streets behind this house. Love seeing that sign again.
My hq is at the other end of that row of shops/houses and a lot of my work is in ST Johns street behind that sign,these are not the sort of beans to bang on a full english

My hq is at the other end of that row of shops/houses and a lot of my work is in ST Johns street behind that sign,these are not the sort of beans to bang on a full english
Our rowing house was on St John’s street, used to have a yellow door and be called as such! The captains lived there and it was the start of many nights I can’t remember.

I know it is not on the beaten track from the station to the ground .... but given the influx of blues that day ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.