Bill Paxton RIP

johnny on the spot

The actor's family have confirmed his death at 61.

Perhaps most famous for playing characters in an Alien, Terminator and Predator film.

Actor Bill Paxton, best known for his roles in Apollo 13 and Twister, has died at age 61, his family have said.

The actor died of complications following surgery, his family said in a statement to US media.

Paxton also worked in Titanic, True Lies and Aliens, and more recently in the TV series Big Love.

"It is with heavy hearts we share the news that Bill Paxton has passed away due to complications from surgery," said the statement, which called Paxton a "loving husband and father".

Choked. Fantastic actor. Will forever be hudson. Game over man, game over.. RIP

hudson_aliens.jpg

RIP

His con man in True Lies, Hudson in Aliens one of the earps in Tombstone and recently his turn as Hydra Agent in agents of shield were performances I remember enjoying.

Game over man, game over :-( He was a great actor, the Terminator scene was possibly the first WOW moment i ever had with cinema. This chap was very relevant to my growing up with films, he was in two of my fav ever films and a great character in both.

'Hudson, secure that shit'

R.I.P Bill Paxton

Amazingly sad. He was oone of the best character actors of the 80''s who worked his way up the hard way. A carpenter for Roger Corman, directed an early MTV video "Fish Heads," then on to early films like Streets of Fire and Weird Science. Cult fans like me will always remember Paxton for his amazing turns in Near Dark and One False Move, two grounbreaking small films that defined indie cinema. My heart goes out to his family.

RIP Chet..... :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.