Billericay FC

'Consider this account suspended completely had enough and won't even open this app until I win the league
Haters Go hunt someone else down'

2 hours ago.

On BBC - September the 2nd in Fa Cup Qualifying round, will be worth a watch.

SSN just done a profile on them. Owner looks a right chav fruitcake!

He is a bit more than that! I read his twitter account very day. Absolute fruit cake.

Very interested how he has made his money. Let's just say he has some very interesting connections.

Billericay is not actually particularly chavvy. It has some parts that are but most of the chavs live round the corner in Basildon.

#when reading this please remember we are talking about Essex so levels of chav still remain higher than most parts of the country

Billericay is not actually particularly chavvy. It has some parts that are but most of the chavs live round the corner in Basildon.

#when reading this please remember we are talking about Essex so levels of chav still remain higher than most parts of the country
I would say Romford is also worth a shout.

Essex has this reputation for vulgarity, but it contains some of the most beautiful villages in the country.

I would say Romford is also worth a shout.

Essex has this reputation for vulgarity, but it contains some of the most beautiful villages in the country.

Very true. It is the south essex corridor that lets the county down, in combination with the east London/essex border towns like Romford. Romford is not actually in Essex.. it is within a London Borough. Correct regarding villages though, Finchingfield and the like to the north of the county are beautiful.

Very true. It is the south essex corridor that lets the county down, in combination with the east London/essex border towns like Romford. Romford is not actually in Essex.. it is within a London Borough. Correct regarding villages though, Finchingfield and the like to the north of the county are beautiful.
You are correct, it's in the London Borough of Havering and within the M25. I assume it was Essex before 1974 and I posted on that basis, which was a bit lazy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.