Billericay FC

Money goes to money

I live near Billericay and there are plans for 30,000 new homes near the stadium.

This will probably mean the council will build a new stadium and move them in exchange for their land!

Cute eh

Jesus christ just watching Sport in Focus on BT what an absolute THUNDER**** their manager/owner is. Jesus, honestly.... Trying to think of the category of bellend that this whopper falls in to give those that haven't seen him some sort of idea of what a thoroughly unbearable **** he is but I'm struggling. Hitler was a different type, maybe like Danny Dyer on steroids during a particularly long and sustained stella and cocaine session in the fucking milton club. Honest you've gotta see this dick to believe it.

Update - as I type this it's showing a clip of him singing 'The worlds greatest' by R Kelly with his team arm in arm in the dressing room. You have to see this dick to believe he exists

Jesus christ just watching Sport in Focus on BT what an absolute THUNDER**** their manager/owner is. Jesus, honestly.... Trying to think of the category of bellend that this whopper falls in to give those that haven't seen him some sort of idea of what a thoroughly unbearable **** he is but I'm struggling. Hitler was a different type, maybe like Danny Dyer on steroids during a particularly long and sustained stella and cocaine session in the fucking milton club. Honest you've gotta see this dick to believe it.

Update - as I type this it's showing a clip of him singing 'The worlds greatest' by R Kelly with his team arm in arm in the dressing room. You have to see this dick to believe he exists
They do that before every game apparently.

This lot play Harrogate tonight...winners at home to Wealdstone in the last 16 of the FA Trophy the day before we party there on Wembley morning.

Money goes to money

I live near Billericay and there are plans for 30,000 new homes near the stadium.

This will probably mean the council will build a new stadium and move them in exchange for their land!

Cute eh

30,000 ????? Jesus wept that would link all the way through to Southend and back to bloody London !!

Not heard anything about that and I live less than 10 miles away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.