Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

They said that one Iceland warehouse site is using a million euros of electricity a month ,but of course, making much more than this ""mining" profits
Virtual reality money seems to be here to stay,so i suppose its better to try and understand it,what a nuisance

They said that one Iceland warehouse site is using a million euros of electricity a month ,but of course, making much more than this ""mining" profits
Virtual reality money seems to be here to stay,so i suppose its better to try and understand it,what a nuisance

Axa, morgan, Rothschild...can pull the plug any time they want....and a lot of people will lose their money.
It all depends how much control they will be able to have.
Raiblox, xrp...are cryptos that banks can use.
Types like Monero,...are on the other hand not so likeable for banks and are used in higher amount on the darkweb or other shady institutions.?..

Axa, morgan, Rothschild...can pull the plug any time they want....and a lot of people will lose their money.
It all depends how much control they will be able to have.
Raiblox, xrp...are cryptos that banks can use.
Types like Monero,...are on the other hand not so likeable for banks and are used in higher amount on the darkweb or other shady institutions.?..

Raiblocks is now nano. It is minerless too I believe . Price dropped alot after shitloads was stolen but it is a solid coin. Regarding the dark web litecoin is starting to get more and more use which is always good. Only a week to go for litepay!

Picked up 19 vechain today for the long term.

Raiblocks is now nano. It is minerless too I believe . Price dropped alot after shitloads was stolen but it is a solid coin. Regarding the dark web litecoin is starting to get more and more use which is always good. Only a week to go for litepay!
Picked up 19 vechain today for the long term.

ah yeah, i still call it raiblocks lol

a lot of litecoin over there as well, this one should have been called bitecoin lite as originally planned

vechain looks interesting

POEX is also an interesting one, this could be linked to ID-cards in the future

Seems to me Damocles says it’s a bubble that will go to zero, if that’s not being against it that I must really be an idiot.

Some will end up valueless and some will change the world. There are some ICOs right now that are straight up scams and some that if they fulfill their potential will be very successful.

It’s a very risky space but one with scary potential.

Which it’s appeal for me

It's all gone a bit boring hasn't it.

Very stagnant, however the coin I've backed big time announced some good news on Friday, they have patented tech to do instantaneous transactions meaning crypto can actually be used in shops hopefully. Probably put in more than I should have but I've smashed it matched betting this past month and more than covered it.

How's your mate getting on with that Ripple? He out now?

How's your mate getting on with that Ripple? He out now?
His £25k that went up to £580k and then dropped to £60k has been encashed.

He then shorted oil last week with a 40x leverage and turned back into £200k. Then tried the same again a day or two later and dropped it back to £50k.

I genuinely think he has got a huge problem and have told him so. Mental with a kid on the way and no job, he honestly now thinks he is an expert day trader.

What coin was it that had the good news?

His £25k that went up to £580k and then dropped to £60k has been encashed.

He then shorted oil last week with a 40x leverage and turned back into £200k. Then tried the same again a day or two later and dropped it back to £50k.

I genuinely think he has got a huge problem and have told him so. Mental with a kid on the way and no job, he honestly now thinks he is an expert day trader.

What coin was it that had the good news?

Jesus christ he must sit there with a stonk on enjoying the adrenaline rush haha, I'd have thrown myself under a bus! And Electroneum, it's the UK coin.

Starting to recover abit now, managed to increase some of my positions for more satoshis. Since the massive crash in January the market cap has increased by nearly 250 billion. Still another 250 billion off it's all time high. Hopefully continues to climb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.