Bitter whinging bertie blues

StrangewaysHereWeCome

I was unfortunate to read the match thread as my stream was slow. I've just come back up here and read some of the new threads and I am appalled.

Bottom club or not.BRFC are not a team to be underestimated,they played a defensive blinder in not letting us near their area.Methinks BFS analyzed our game against Hull and got his tactics spot on today ( I do think they were a bit dirty today as well)

To hear some fellow blues though .....wtf are you on?

"Ireland will get sent off carrying on like that"

"Elano is shit and not interested"

"Robinho isn't interested"

"Sturridge is crap and,won't make a difference"

God! I hope am not sat next to one of you twunts when I'm watching us on saturday,esp if we concede.

BLUENATIC said:
"Ireland will get sent off carrying on like that"

To be fair, he would have

BLUENATIC said:
"Elano is shit and not interested"

I don't think anyone can say he wasn't interested, he worked very hard

BLUENATIC said:
"Robinho isn't interested"

He didn't look up for it at all, but we'll let him off seen as he scored the equaliser and arguably made the first happen

BLUENATIC said:
"Sturridge is crap and,won't make a difference"

Whoever said that is an imbecile

I swear all those comments were by the massive clunge that is Shaundickov, who, being the keyboard warrior he is, ran off as soon as the equaliser went in.

BLUENATIC said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Whoever said that is an imbecile

The same person (or at most 2!) said all I "quoted" I've rarely felt this annoyed at other fans as I have today
Don't bother - you always get someone who is on their period. All forums are the same.

svennis pennis said:
I swear all those comments were by the massive clunge that is Shaundickov, who, being the keyboard warrior he is, ran off as soon as the equaliser went in.

Ah rite, what a nob

svennis pennis said:

b6d0nk.jpg

That's the fella SvenPen. I can't be positive he made the sturridge remark though. I reckon you'd find a couple of people in agreement with him on match thread, and, I can't believe how many Elano slaters are around either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.