Bitter whinging bertie blues

I think Robinho looked interested, he didn't stop trying imo, but it's hard work when you're a little fella and BB put 3 and 4 bodies on you as soon as you get the ball. We got a bit of luck with the first goal, but I doubt anyone else would have tried to get the ball up from a dead stop and flick it over the top. He also scored our second and didn't panic did he, can you imagine the pressure on him? Too easy to miss that one.

As for Sturridge, he is a cocky so-and-so, but it takes a cocky so-and-so to try that on, and, frankly, I hope some of his mates are a little ashamed at what he tried on in such a short space of time.

I think worrying about Ireland getting sent off was fair enough. Bit rough today, but he's got balls that one.

Hart worries me. A team that sees it's future in the top 6 / 4 and europe has no business fielding an apprentice who, I'm sorry, blows hot and cold. He's a good prospect, sure, but he's no business being our number one.

Referring to fellow City fans as Bitter Berties. Nice.

Hart worries me. A team that sees it's future in the top 6 / 4 and europe has no business fielding an apprentice who, I'm sorry, blows hot and cold. He's a good prospect, sure, but he's no business being our number one.

That's you added to Forevercity's foe list LOL

BLUENATIC said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Was talking shite I agree, but why a blue is reffering to us as 'Berties' I'll never know.
I was being sarcy. And,I've never had the 'RAG' treatment

Was not saying you were a rag for a second, think you'd have been outed after over 1k posts..... I personally would not use that word that's all.

I wouldn't mind if the posters who come on and demand action and consequences after a defeat were here after a win.

It's also be nice if the posters who shove it up people after a win were also around after a defeat/draw/poor performance.

Whilst FC is demanding Hughes' head tonight, would he have been doing the same had we had the two penalties and Robinho had scored that open net?

If Howard Webb had made the right calls the final score may well have been 2-5... And all of a sudden we'd be winning the League again...

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
BLUENATIC said:
I was being sarcy. And,I've never had the 'RAG' treatment

Was not saying you were a rag for a second, think you'd have been outed after over 1k posts..... I personally would not use that word that's all.

In his defence I think he's referring to the types who will complain no matter what City do, there are a lot of them around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.